Dr. Karina L. Christopher
- MPH Director/Assistant Professor
- Department: Family and Consumer Sciences
- Office: Burrier 102
- Mailing Address: Burrier 102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 859-622-1165
- Expert Areas: Food intake patterns, life course nutrition, oncology nutrition, sports nutrition, medical nutrition therapy, and Appalachian foodways.
Dr. Karina Christopher brings eight years of clinical nutrition experience to her role as the Assistant Professor in the Department of Family & Consumer Sciences. Dr. Christopher completed her doctorate at the University of Kentucky in Gerontology. Dr. Christopher is the Director o of the MPH program and Graduate Program Coordinator for the Master of Public Health’s Public Health Nutrition concentration. She also teaches NFA 826 Nutrition for Chronic Disease which is offered in the fall on even years.
|CDF 441||Fam Dynamics in Adlthd & Aging||TR 11:00am-12:15pm||Burrier Building 206A||Fall 2017|
|GRD 887C||MS Community Nutr Comp Exam||Fall 2017|
|NFA 402||Medical Nutrition Therapy I||MWF 11:15am-12:05pm||Burrier Building 202C||Fall 2017|