Molly Allison McKinney
- Assistant Professor
- Department: Public Health
- Office: Begley 429
- Mailing Address: Begley 420
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 622-1146
- Doctor of Philosophy, Health Education, University of Toledo, Toledo, December 2015
Relevant professional experience:
- Assistant Professor, Eastern Kentucky University, Department of Health Promotion and Administration , August 2011-present
- Undergraduate Student Advisor, Eastern Kentucky University, Department of Health Promotion and Administration, April 2014-present
- General Education Committee, Eastern Kentucky University, College of Health Sciences, August 2013-present
- Title IX Committee, Eastern Kentucky University, January 2013- present
- University Diversity Committee, Eastern Kentucky University, January 2013- present
- Co-Director Green Dot @ EKU, Eastern Kentucky University, Women and Gender Studies, March 2013- present
- Alphabet Center Faculty Advisor, Eastern Kentucky University, August 2012-present
- Public Relations Chair, American Public Health Association- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Caucus, November 2013- present
- Member, Madison County Health Department and Eastern Kentucky University, College of Health Sciences, Academic Health Department Advisory Committee, February 2012-present
- Medical Advocate, Bluegrass Rape Crisis Center, Richmond, KY, January 2012- present
Recent relevant publications:
- Scott, A.N., Larkin, L.J, Bhandari, M.W., McKinney, M. (2013). Contraceptive use and sexual behaviors in Kentucky adolescent females. KAHPERD Journal 51 (1):44-54.
- Price J, Khubchandani J, McKinney M & Braun R. (2013). Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Chronic Diseases of Youths and Access to Health Care in the United States. BioMed Research International, 1-12.
Recent relevant presentations:
- McKinney M, Flaugher B, & Woods K. Like, Comment, or Share: How Social Media Impacts Health Behavior Among College Students a Focus Group. Kentucky Public Health Association, Owensboro, KY, April, 2015. Poster Presentation.
- McKinney M& Woods K. Bringing Global Health to Class: The Pilot test of a Global Health Simulation. Kentucky Public Health Association, Owensboro, KY, April, 2015. Oral Presentation.
- McKinney M, Flaugher B, & Hendrickson D. Project Speak Out @ EKU: An Anti-LGBT Bullying Program on campus- The Pilot Study. Kentucky Public Health Association, Louisville, KY, March 2014.
- McKinney M & Flaugher B. How Ohio Valley Universities Stack Up: Trans Inclusive Policies. Poster presentation. Southern District American Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance annual conference, Lexington, KY February, 2014.
Other sources of support:
- Just Fund KY, OUTreach EKU Alphabet Center, $3900, 2014
- Just Fund KY, OUTreach- EKU Alphabet Center, $2000, 2013
Molly enjoys walks in the French Quearter, cupcakes, and the company of her menagerie of pets. In her free time she rides her road bike, lifts heavy objects, and reads Jane Austen.
|HEA 375||Family Life Education||TR 2:00pm-3:15pm||Begley Building 422||Fall 2017|
|HEA 380||Mental Health Education||TR 12:30pm-1:45pm||Begley Building 417||Fall 2017|
|HEA 410||Soc Market and Adv in Pub Heal||TR 9:30am-10:45am||Begley Building 422||Fall 2017|
|HEA 591||Women's Health||W 3:30pm-6:15pm||Begley Building 417||Fall 2017|
|HEA 791||Women's Health||W 3:30pm-6:15pm||Begley Building 417||Fall 2017|
|WGS 591||Women's Health||W 3:30pm-6:15pm||Begley Building 417||Fall 2017|